Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Baby Is A Teenager!!

My baby boy (yes I said baby, he will ALWAYS be my baby) turned 13 today. I can't believe that I am a mother of a teenager. How time flies by and our little ones grow up waaaaay too fast. I can still remember the first time I brought him home from the hospital, he was so small and the joy of my life...my Angel. He has grown to be a wonderful young man with a good heart. I love you Angels...Happy 13th birthday.

"My Son watching you grow has been the delight of my life. I look at you and wonder what dreams you will dream, what mountains you will climb, what joys you will have. I know there will be tears and struggles as well, but my prayer is that you will grow into the man you are meant to be." ~Author~ Unknown

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kits Ladybird and Bee Love by Mag Designs. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.