Friday, June 5, 2009

Preorder Update


Unfortunately Provo Craft has decided to push back the release date on the Kitchen & Bath and European Decor Cricut® cartridges to 2010. I have issued refunds to those that placed preorders on these 2 cartridges, if I missed you please email me and I will issue your refund immediately. The other new/preorder cartridges are still on schedule and will be shipping by the end of June/beginning of July. Hannah Montana will be shipping next week. If you have any questions regarding your preorder, please feel free to contact me at your convenience and I will get back to you as soon as possible.



1 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

Love my cricut! Thanks for hopping over to my blog :)


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kits Ladybird and Bee Love by Mag Designs. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.