Monday, September 28, 2009

Blog Buzz Winners!

I just wanted to thank all of you that participated in and supported JuJu Bee's first ever Blog Buzz and Online Crop, you made it such a success that the DT Bee's and I are already planning our 2nd Online Crop. If you haven't joined our forum yet, then buzz on over, we have a GREAT group of friendly ladies there and the board is full of inspiration.

Now onto the random WINNERS of JuJu Bee's Blog Buzz!
Glued 2 Paper (Melissa)
The6ofusinCA (Jennifer)
Jodie R (Jodie)
&
Kristi B (Kristi)
CONGRATS! And thank you again to all our participants. Stay tuned for more exciting news from JuJu Bee's and the DT.

8 comments:

Kristi B. said...

OMG...so cool. JuJuBee's made my Monday! :)

Jamie Harder said...

Congratulations everyone!!!!!

Jodie R said...

Julia, I know I keep saying "Thank you" over and over, but I had so much fun this weekend. I met new people, I had a great time with the challenges and I got some scrapbooking done. What more could a girl ask for? On top of that I won some prizes. That was just icing on the cake. I can not wait until the next one and maybe someday I will make it to one at your house too. Thanks again. Jodie

Samantha said...

Wtg!! Enjoy your prizes:) Fabulous weekend! I'm on the lookout for the next one:)

Melissa said...

Awesome! I had a great time cropping this weekend and the challenges were just what I need to get going! Thank you!

laterg8r said...

congrats everyone :D

The6ofusinca said...

WHOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I always rave about JuJuBee's! She has awesome prices, great service and a super wicked talented team!

Keep up the great work! Thank you for making my day!!!

God Bless!
Jen

Kristi B. said...

I was cleaning up my son's room today & found a super fun package from Julia today! He says he tricked me!!!! Thanks a bunch Julia. :)


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kits Ladybird and Bee Love by Mag Designs. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.