Monday, November 2, 2009

Scrunched Ribbon Tutorial

I've had a few people asking how I do my scrunched ribbon,
so I thought this would be a perfect time to show you all :)
First get out your desired supplies ( I used the November kit!)




Cut down and assemble your papers (I made a card)
adhere one side of the ribbon to your project.



Start folding over the ribbon--adhere under the fold(I use a glue stick)
and under the ribbon ( the part that touched your paper).






Repeat until you get as many 'folds' as you would like.



add your finishing touches :)



Cant wait to see what you all do! :)

1 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Very nice :)

Happy blogoversary!


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kits Ladybird and Bee Love by Mag Designs. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.