Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update

I just wanted to let you all know that we are still around and still trying to get our site up and running. It has been A LOT harder than I thought it would be. It's not one of those cut and paste type websites, you have to know or have a little knowledge of HTML...which I have NONE and the technical support for the new web host isn't much help either. So if there are any willing participants to teach me how to build my website and forum go ahead and shoot me an email. *wink wink*

We can still process orders, all you have to do is send us an email to orders@jujubeesscrapbookcorner.com with the products you would like along with your zip code and paypal email address and we can invoice you that way. I really am hoping to have the site up and running for you all by the end of the weekend. Keep your fingers crossed.Photobucket





1 comments:

Liz said...

Wish I knew more about HTML, but alas I do not. Good luck with your site and hope it is up and running soon.


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kits Ladybird and Bee Love by Mag Designs. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.