Thursday, March 26, 2009

We're BAAACK!

We FINALLY have the site back up and running and is now functional. We (or should I say I) still have A LOT to do and TONS of product to still add. But I am getting there. We will soon have a newsletter to sign up for and a forum and gallery..YES! We are movin' up in the world. I have so many exciting plans for JuJu Bee's Scrapbook Corner, my brain is on overload. I just need to find the time to actually get them all done. I am thinking about starting a monthly kit club also, filled with ton and tons of goodies. So please I would LOVE LOVE to hear from you and get some feedback on what you would like to see. You can either leave it as a comment here or shoot me an email at customerservice@jujubeesscrapbookcorner.com. So hurry on over to the site and check it out, and do little shopping while you're there. *wink wink*

We have the complete line of Just Chillin' Teen (girl & boy) by Making Memories up and ready to ship. It is an absolutely GORGEOUS collection and so much fun. We also have Life's A Beach and Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridges in, so hurry and get yours before supply runs out.

Well back to work. BUSY BUSY BUSY!



0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kits Ladybird and Bee Love by Mag Designs. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.