Friday, May 15, 2009

Sorry for being MIA...

Hello Ladies! I apologize for being MIA lately and not keeping up with the blog, I have been SO SO busy packaging up orders, answering emails, trying to get the forum ready so I can launch it by the end of the month and updating the website. I have a lot of exciting new things coming up this summer, new product, monthly kit club, contests in the forum and MUCH more! There is just not enough time in the day to get everything done, but I'm trying. So stay tuned and I will let everyone know when the forum is ready.

I would love to hear from all of you too! What products would you like to see in the store? What would you like to see in the monthly kits? Your feedback is encouraged and welcomed! You can always email me at customerservice@jujubeesscrapbookcorner.com with any suggestions or questions.





0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kits Ladybird and Bee Love by Mag Designs. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.