Saturday, April 17, 2010

JuJu Bee's April kits are available for order!

Hello all you JuJu Bee lovers. Today I am here to share with you the April kit. There are actually 2 different kits to choose from this month, 2 beautiful kits! Here at JuJu Bee's we are excited about Spring, and wanted to incorporate that into a kit that makes you, the scrapper, want to scrap all those happy pictures! So check them out:

Spring Fling Kit #1
Spring Fling Kit #2
And here are a few LO's created by the lovely Trisha using this month's kit:



As you can see these kits are very versatile and would work perfectly with almost any picture, and for either boys or girls. After all Spring is about everyone :)
If you are interested in purchasing this kit then hurry on over to the Store and just let Julia know if you want kit #1 or kit #2. There are a few left that are just calling your name! We hope you all have a Happy Scrappy Day!

9 comments:

WAM Family said...

Hi,

I am unable to link to your store. Could you let me know the link?

Thank you,

Kathryn

Susan said...

I just love those kits. It was a fun journey through your blog page. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

Magento Themes said...

I love those kits. Its really awesome.
The designs and colors are looking awesome.
Thanks for this great post.

Web design bangalore said...

I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

indian designer sarees said...

This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging.

buy drug test kits said...

Fantastic blog! I genuinely adore how it is simple on my eye in inclusion to the details are properly written. I am questioning how I may be notified anytime a manufacturer new article have been made. I have subscribed for your rss feed which should do the trick! possess a great day.

lehenga sarees online said...

" You speak with so much authority, so much spirit, I feel as though you've definitely hit the nail on the head. Good job with this. "

mens indowestern said...

This is a really good read I think, Have to admit that you actually are one of the right bloggers I ever saw.I appreciate placing this interesting article.

website designing company said...

Thank you for this article. That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this blog into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so many bases.Thanks!


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kits Ladybird and Bee Love by Mag Designs. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.