April card swap work just like March.
Please Sign-up ASAP!
I would like to close sign-ups by Tuesday, April 6, 2010.
Here is a list of the kit swaps:
March: Thank you
April: Thinking Of You
July: Red/white/blue colors
Aug: Summer colors
Dec: Winter colors
(Themes Can change if asked! )
Kits must include:
~card and envelope
~4 different matching papers size 6X6 inches.
~3 different sets of matching embellishments. (Choose 3 sets of items such as 1 sheet of stickers, 5 buttons, 5 eyelets, 5 brads, 12 inches of ribbon, fiber, lace, 5 flowers, 5 rhinestones or dewdrops, chipboard 1 large or up to 5 small ones, other items please ask. (Example: 10 buttons doesn’t mean 2 embellishment sets. 5 brads, 5 flowers and 12 inches of ribbon equal 3 embellishment sets.)
~One special embellishment. A stamp, stickles, chalk, speciality paper, pen, 3-D stickers like Jolee’s or Soft Spokens, handmade item to use with the kit... ready to use stamped images, 3-D embellishment, die cuts, paperclips, brad buddies, etc. Please ask if you have a question.)
Once you have your Kit:
1. You must use a minimum of 3 differnt embellishments in the kit. You can add embellishments of your own but please try to use most of your kits. It is also fun when we post more than the one required card as there is usually enough in these kits to make multiple cards.
2. When mailing these kits you will wrap them to prevent water damage and bending. (Ziplock)
3. Post when you have mailed your partners kit and rec’d your kit.
4. Sign-ups till the last day of the month. You are responsible for checking who your partner is and getting the address by the second day of the month. Partners assigned by random drawing.
5 a. The kits MUST be mailed by the 15th of each month.
5 b. The kit rec’d and finished card pictures must be posted by the 15th of the following month.
6. Please don’t join this swap if you are unable to post before and after pictures, postage is a problem or if you won’t have time to meet the deadlines!!! Please no flaking and ruining the fun for your partner.
7. Only send things you would like to use. Please remember everyone has different tastes and like to use items we personally don’t care for. Trying different things that we may not like helps us to think outside the box... and many times we may be surprised with how much we like the finished product! You may learn to use colors or objects that you might not be familiar with and that is a lot of the fun!
more can be added.
Let me know if you have questions. Those of you familiar with the myspace groups know that this is exactly like the swaps hosted there.
Have fun Ladies I can't wait to see who signs up!
You can see the forum link here.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Posted by Kristin Lamb at 8:30 AM