Monday, July 27, 2009

CHA Here We Come!

We are on our way to Orlando now and so far our trip to Florida has been busy and fun fun fun! I sat next to Josh Brolin on our flight from San Diego to LAX (for those of you who don't know who he is, he played the big brother in the Goonies and is married to Diane Lane), gave my hubby a hard time because he smiled at me and he countered with "well I sat next to a blonde" lol...I think I made out. We also went thru a tornado warning in Tampa as we were driving thru it...scary. Florida is just BEAUTIFUL...the humidity is about to kill me, but still gorgeous.

Tonight we will be attending the VIP event for Making Memories. They will be showcasing the pink slice and new design cards. We will be sure to take pictures of all the new goodies and post them when we get back to our room. So be sure to check back nightly for updates. If you are interested in any of the new products shoot us an email at customerservice@jujubeesscrapbookcorner.com so we can get preorders in.

Happy Scrappin'!

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kits Ladybird and Bee Love by Mag Designs. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.