Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our New DT Bee's

I am so excited to announce that we have picked our very FIRST Design Team members. It was a tough choice as we had so many VERY talented applicants, but I know that our first 5 Bee's were an excellent choice and will represent our company well. Without further ado, here are our Design Team Bee's.

Design Team Coordinator, Designer and Sketch Artist.
Hello! My name is Trisha. I've been scrapbooking for about 8 years. My sister introduced me to patterned paper and I've been addicted ever since. I've lived in this small Texas town all of my life and have no plans of leaving:) I am married and have two beautiful children; a daughter and a son. They are the center of my world and my motivation to scrap. I am passionate about leaving behind a legacy for them...there are no "little" moments. Every moment matters:)
Trisha's Blog


Designer
Hi-ya! My name is Amy. I am currently a SAHM to 3 absolutely beautiful children; Kayla (9), Kyrsten (5), and Koen (2), and the wifey of 9 years to my high school sweetheart, Travis. We are the typical Military family and absolutely love the lifestyle it has provided us, good and bad. My husband is currently deployed so I am scrapping like a madwoman late into the night! Being a mother of 3 active and rapidly growing children has definitely given me the boost I needed to get in gear with my scrapbooking! I just love capturing moment on a page so later in life my family can look back and just remember the little things! That’s what really matters to me….and hey; I get to have a blast doing it! It can’t get much better that that! I am SO excited and honored to have been picked to be a part of JuJu Bee’s very first Design Team and look forward to being a part of this amazing community!!
Amy's Blog


Designer
Hello, my name is Kristin and I am from Arizona. I’ve been scrapbooking for a little over four years. My layouts tend to revolve around my family, our pets, & our many adventures. My husband, Justin, and I have been married 5 years and have 3 babies all with four legs and cold noses. Those three, Lily -4, Booster-4 and Zoey -1 are all my main inspiration. Scrapbooking has always fascinated me but in 2005 it became a hobby and an obsession. Over the years I’ve seen my layouts take on a new level. I love learning new techniques and applying those to my own projects. I work in mixed media, from paper projects like cards & layouts to altered items and beaded projects. Once in a while paper meets beads. Scrapbooking is a not only a way for me to express myself but also a way for me to relax. I know being in a group like JuJu Bee’s will offer so much inspiration.
Kristin's Blog


Designer
Hi! My name is Jamie Harder and I love to scrapbook! I started scrapbooking after my daughter was born five years ago, but it wasn't until my second daughter was born, almost three years ago, that I really got hooked. Scrapbooking is a passion for me for so many reasons: I love being able to document my daughter's lives as they grow and learn about themselves and our magnificent world; I love that it makes me take more pictures and that it motivates me to keep learning how to take better pictures; I love my creativity time, where I can "play" and just see what I come up with; and finally, I love the online community of fellow scrapbookers to share in this wonderful hobby with!

I have just recently left my full time position as an environmental educator, so I can be at home with my girls. I feel so blessed to be able to spend so much time with them but if I am missing the work atmosphere, I am lucky enough to still be able to pick up shifts! Being at home has freed up so much time for me to pursue my love of scrapbooking and I am so very thrilled and honored to be a part of JuJu Bee's team!!!
Jamie's Blog


Designer
My name is Janelle, I live in georgia with my partner and our 3 kiddos!
I've been scrapping since 2000 and love every minute of it.
Besides scrapping I love to read and watch reality tv! :)
Janelle's Blog



Don't forget to join us on the new forum, there is plenty of scrappy chatter, challenges, games AND SO MUCH MORE!

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kits Ladybird and Bee Love by Mag Designs. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.