Tuesday, August 11, 2009

*UPDATE* Cricut® Stamp Kit w/Cartridge


For those of you that preordered the Cricut® Stamp Kit w/Cartridge, Provo Craft has pushed back the release date to 2-3 months. It was suppose to release with the last batch of new cartridges in June/July, but I just received word from my account manager that it is now October/November. If I find out anymore info I will be sure to post it here. If you were waiting on this cartridge I did send out an email this morning and I sincerely apologize for the delay, if you would like a refund on this please email us at customerservice@jujubeesscrapbookcorner.com with your order #.

0 comments:


Blog Credit:
Graphics used on page are from digital scrapbooking kits Ladybird and Bee Love by Mag Designs. Blog arranged by Designs by Sarah using her Blog Design Service.